St Christopher’s Inn Edinburgh
St Christopher’s Inn Edinburgh Information Page!
Welcome to the St Christopher’s Edinburgh, a modern hostel set in the midst of Scotland’s happening capital. Bright, airy rooms with comfortable fresh bedding and an inclusive continental breakfast give you the best start to your exploration of this historic city. Situated next to Edinburgh Castle and the attractions of the Royal Mile, a wealth of Scottish heritage is on your doorstep. Later, meet fresh faces at the on-site bar and restaurant before getting a taste of local nightlife – made all the better by the hostel’s no curfew policy and 24-hour reception.
Relevant Backpax Articles:
ScotRail want you to get out to explore and #UnlockScotland
Hostel Hopping in bonnie Scotland…
Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Paint the town red at these top 10 UK party destinations
Q&A with Backpax
Celebrate the Scottish way this New Year!
Route planner: Scotland
St Christopher’s Inn, Edinburgh
9-13 Market St
0131 226 1446
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Free city walking tour
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Towels provided in the female only rooms
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…