Skye Backpackers Information Page!
Skye Backpackers sits in the picturesque fishing village of Kyleakin, skirted by mountains and sea. It’s a small cosy and friendly hostel with loads of character and great staff who are committed to ensuring that you make the most of your time on the legendary Isle of Skye. Our accommodation is comprised of 2 Double Rooms, 1 Twin Room, 1 Triple Room & 5 Dorm rooms that vary in size between 4-8 beds per room. We also have 2 caravans in our garden which can accommodate up to 20 people. All of our beds come complete with full bed linen and 2 pillows so there is no need to bring your sleeping bag. We have a great fully equipped self catering kitchen, a sunny dining area and the famous Groove Lounge with a real coal fire, loads of books and games and spectacular seaside views. The Isle of Skye is situated on the West coast of mainland Scotland, and is the largest and best known of the Inner Hebrides. One of Europe’s most dramatic and haunting lands, words can do little justice to describe Skye’s awesome beauty.
Relevant Backpax Articles:
ScotRail want you to get out to explore and #UnlockScotland
Hostel Hopping in bonnie Scotland…
Isle of Skye
Telephone: +44 01599 534 510
- Spectacular views
- Cosy sociable and friendly atmosphere
- Great living room with seaside views and a real coal fire
- Comfortable beds including bed linen, duvet & 2 pillows!
- FREE tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Self-catering kitchen with sociable dining area and loads of local info
- Continental style breakfast £2.00 for a wee bit of everything (fruit juice, cereal, toast & freshly baked Scottish scones)
- Internet Cafe Style Computer – £1 for 30 mins
- Free WiFi available in communal areas
- Laundry Service £3.50 – we wash, dry & fold your laundry for you
- Towel hire – £1.00
- Free use of Hair dryer & Straighteners (deposit required)
- Day Tours of the Isle of Skye (subject to availability)
- Bike & Kayak shed and bike wash facilities
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…