Royal Mile Backpackers
Royal Mile Backpackers Information Page!
Royal Mile Backpackers is a centrally located hostel with a HUGE personality. It’s the perfect base for exploring Edinburgh!
This small and vibrant hostel is situated smack bang in the city-centre overlooking Scotland’s most famous street – The Royal Mile. Located halfway between Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood palace, you can’t get much closer to the city centre attractions; bars, cafés, restaurants and nightclubs.
With the open plan kitchen and dinning area, making new friends is easy and there is plenty of space to chill and chat with staff and guests in their cosy lounge area with it’s own open fire. Dorms are all light and bright and bathrooms are clean and spacious with hot, powerful showers.
The hostel also offers Free Wi-Fi and Free tea, coffee & hot chocolate. Their friendly receptionists can offer you some great advice on what to see and do and where to eat and drink during your stay in Edinburgh. They can arrange for you to make the most of your time while you are in Scotland and book you on a MacBackpackers Tour to the Highlands.
Relevant Backpax Articles:
ScotRail want you to get out to explore and #UnlockScotland
Hostel Hopping in bonnie Scotland…
Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Paint the town red at these top 10 UK party destinations
Celebrate the Scottish way this New Year!
Route Planner Scotland
Royal Mile Backpackers
105 High Street
Tel: 0131 557 3984
Facebook: Royal Mile Backpackers
- Plenty of showers – hot and powerful!
- Clean bed linen (with properly fitted sheets)
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards
- Receptionist available to help you during opening hours (6.30am-3am)
- Kitchen/Dining area open 24 hours
- Lounge with fire
- Secure lockers in rooms (£10 key deposit)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Free electrical adaptors
- Free book exchange
- Free daily walking tours
- Free hair dryers for use
- Local Food & Drink discounts
- 24hour access
- Luggage storage and bicycle storage available across the road at High Street Hostel
- Free pub crawl every Thursday night
- Minutes walk to the bus and train station
- Free MacBackpackers tour booking service and advice
- Large continental breakfast selection served 7.30am -10.30am from £0.80
- Laundry service – we do it for you for just £3.50
- Towel Hire – £0.20
- Burger nights Friday and Sundays – £3.50
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…