Oban Backpackers Information Page!
The Original Oban Backpackers is perfectly located to enable you to make the most of your time in Oban. Just a 10 minute stroll from the bus, train and ferry terminals, our friendly hostel has everything you will need after a great day out exploring. Our spacious, bright dorm rooms have all been recently refurbished and offer wide comfy beds that come complete with fitted sheets, duvets and 2 comfy pillows. Our powerful hot showers are available 24 hours and are guaranteed to leaving you feeling refreshed and ready for your next adventure. We have a fully equipped self-catering kitchen that has everything you will need to cook your favourite meal and plenty of storage space and fridges available for you to use. We serve an optional breakfast of cereal, toast, fruit juice and a freshly baked Scottish scone. You can have a ‘wee bit of everything’ for just £2.00 or simply prepare your own. The choice is yours!
Relevant Backpax Articles:
ScotRail want you to get out to explore and #UnlockScotland
Hostel Hopping in bonnie Scotland…
Telephone: +44 (0)1631 562 107
- Free hostel booking service for all of Scotland’s Top Hostels
- Information on buses, trains and ferries
- Self-catering kitchen open 7am to midnight
- FREE Tea, coffee and hot chocolate, 24 Hours.
- Fabulous real coal fireplace in the heart of our funky living room
- Optional Breakfast served from 07.00 – 10.30 (£2.00 for a wee bit of everything – fruit juice, cereal, toast & a freshly baked Scottish scone)
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- Internet cafe-style computer available for guests to use (£1.00 for 30 mins)
- Free safe for valuables
- Bicycle Storage
- Free luggage storage
- Laundry service £3.50 (we wash, dry & fold your clothes for you)
- Towel Hire – £1.00
- Free Car parking just a 5 minute walk from the hostel
- Free use of hair-dryer & straighteners
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…