Munich Park Hostel
Munich Park Hostel Information Page!
The HI MunichPark Youth Hostel has 374 beds divided among 38 two-bed, 55 four-bed and 13 six-bed rooms, all with bunk beds and ensuite bathroom. 5 conference rooms with elevator and AC.
Located close to the Zoo, near river Isar recreation area, south of city center. ‘All you can eat’ Breakfast and linen included. Free wifi! The HI Munich Park is a warm and friendly property that welcomes travelers from all over the world. We are not a downtown party hostel. We welcome backpackers, families, business travelers, school groups and more as guests. A little bistro and vending machines are to be found beside the reception area. Our guests can relax in 3 chill out rooms in the ground floor and in our spacious area in the basement.
Relevant Backpax Articles:
Kick back at Munich Park Hostel
Winter route planner: Europe
Tel: +49 89 7857677-0
- 366 beds in 62 rooms with two beds
- 53 rooms with three or four beds
- 6 rooms with six beds, some with en-suite showers and toilets
- Six rooms are suitable for disabled guests.
- Lecture hall (with mobile partitioning wall)
- 2 conference rooms
- 2 “Cube” conference rooms
- 2 “Teacher” and “Family” common rooms
- 3 common rooms
- dining room
- internet zone
- creativity rooms
- party room
- leisure area in the hall
- room for leisure activities
- Technical equipment for lessons and courses, internet terminal, wireless LAN
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…