Cohort Hostel Information Page!
Cool, contemporary hostel accommodation in the centre of St Ives. Housed in a Grade II listed building, which was formerly a Wesleyan Chapel and Schoolrooms, Cohort has been newly renovated and is super value with beds from just £19/night. Just 5 minutes from train/bus stations with lots of parking nearby. Less than a minute’s walk to over 50 cafes, bars and galleries and seconds from St Ives’ 4 spectacular beaches, the Tate, SW coastal path and cycling routes. Our friendly staff will be keen to share with you all the delights South West Cornwall and St Ives have to offer.
Relevant Backpax Articles:
Cornwall Calls this Autumn…
Cheers to Delicious UK Craft Beer!
Cohort Hostel Write-Up
Hostel Hopping in Devon and Cornwall
Hit the Cornish waters this winter
Surf ‘n’ stay at Cohort Hostel
St. Ives, Cornwall
- Self-catering, fully equipped kitchen
- (Free) Superfast WiFi throughout the building
- TV Room
- Dormitories & Private Rooms
- Secure lockers in all dorm rooms
- USB Ports & Plug Sockets in all rooms and communal rooms
- Secure storage for bikes, boards and bags
- Reception open 9am – 10pm
- 24hr security
- Bar serving alcohol, soft drinks and hot drinks
- Bed linen provided
- Towel, (extra) pillow and padlock hire available
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…