BCC Loch Ness Hostel
BCC Loch Ness Hostel Information Page!
BCC Lochness Hostel is a luxury, top quality, purpose built – hostel (built In 2007) with superb facilities. All the Loch Ness Hostel rooms are en-suite and are tastefully decorated and equipped for the discerning traveller – welcoming individuals, families and groups. It lies in the heart of one of Scotland’s most stunning glens, enabling you to escape from the routine of modern life , relax and enjoy the magnificent views.
This is an excellent base from which you may explore the world famous Loch Ness,Urquhart Castle, Glen Affric (National Nature Reserve) and Glen Strathfarrar which are renowned for their stunning beauty and variety of wildlife. Yet you are only 20 mins drive from the historic city of Inverness.
Relevant Backpax Articles:
5 Myths and Legends in Europe…
ScotRail want you to get out to explore and #UnlockScotland
Legendary Loch Ness Monster
Bearnock Country Centre (BCC) Loch Ness Hostel,
Tel: +44 (0) 7780603045
- Each room at BCC Lochness Hostel has been individually designed with interiors chosen to compliment the natural colouring of the surrounding countryside.
- The floors throughout the Loch Ness hostel have been beautifully tiled enabling a high standard of cleanliness to be maintained at all times.
- All furniture including beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers are made from solid oak and are enhanced by high quality sofas, coffee table, mirrors etc.
- For your entertainment each room has its own colour television with books and games at hand. The rooms have their own large en-suite bathrooms comprising of either a bath or large walk-in shower.
- Due to the modern layout of BCC Lochness Hostel we can offer a high degree of flexibility to meet your specific sleeping arrangements allowing up to a maximum of 8 persons per unit, alternatively single, twin /double and family rooms can be organised if desired.
- All bed linen and tea/coffee facilities are supplied free of charge.
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…