The Balmers Hostel
The Balmers Hostel Information Page!
Balmers is the first ever private hostel in Switzerland and truly is a home away from home for travellers from all over the world wanting test out the Swiss slopes.
Over the past six decades we have provided excellent service and accommodation for both individuals and groups. We are part of the elite Europe’s Famous Properties group, due to our FUN party atmosphere, exceptionally clean rooms, low prices and a large variety of facilities like free high speed Wi-Fi in lobby and rooms.
Come and join us at the Balmers Club to ski, party till late, enjoy our famous burgers in the outdoor restaurant in summer. We will hook you up with the best adrenaline rush activities in town and give you the best tips to explore the Swiss Alps. Don’t miss the rooftop Jacuzzi to wind down after all your activities.
Come and stay at Balmers for the time of your life.
Relevant Backpax Articles:
Interlaken’s uber-cool Balmers Hostel joins the St Christopher’s Network
The Balmers Hostel,
Hauptstrasse 23 – 33,
Switzerland, CH 3800
Tel: + 41 (0) 33 822 1961
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi in lobby and rooms
- Clean bed linen provided and your bed freshly made before arrival
- Private electronic keycard access to rooms
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Tourist card/bus pass
- Guest kitchen
- Indoor smoking area
- Games room
- Check our package deals for extra perks
- 4 washing machines and dryers, coin operated
- Free use of jacuzzi
- Summer pool
Available at reception:
- Information about any of the activities
- Reception closes at around 1am
- Sign up timesheets for jacuzzi use are in reception
- Towels are only provided in private rooms. If you would like to rent a towel, you can do so at the hostel reception for 2chf for the duration of your stay
- Wash powder for the laundry room
- 4 & 5 bedded dorms
- 6 & 8 bedded dorms
- 10 bedded dorm
- Private single
- Private double/twin
- Private triple & quad
- Guest house double
- Guest house quad
- Hammock room
Backpax Travel would love to keep you updated… sign up to our monthly newsletter for hot jobs, special offers from hostels and tours, competitions and up-to-date travel news! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too. Visit our home page for inspiring travel articles, top travel tips, hostel reviews and more…